One of the premier fishing spots on Flinders Island, North East River offers the chance to catch and release large quantities of Australian Salmon, Large Dusky Flathead, Flounder, Prawns, Crayfish and Abalone.
Fishing packages to North East River include:
* All fishing tackle (rod and reels, bait and tackle, Snorkel and Fins)
* Transport from your accommodation, picnic lunches or (BBQ for extra charge)
* Morning or afternoon tea.
* Eskies and ice for drinks and storing fish that you would like cleaned and packaged for your trip home expert tutoring in catching fish from the beach.
Packages are either morning, afternoon evening or full day packages.
Morning packages start at 8am and include lunch.
Afternoon packages start at 2pm and include dinner on the beach
Evening packages start at 7pm with a BBQ dinner.
Subject to availability these times can be altered to suit the individual’s needs, or extended (for extra hourly charge) if the fish are biting.
Some of the fish that you are likely to catch are:
* Australian Salmon ( from the beach or rocks on lures and bait)
* Large Dusky Flathead
* Flounder (either snorkelling or with a light at night)
* Prawns ( of an evening with a dip net)
* Crayfish (licence required craypots will be supplied)
* Abalone (licence required)
* Gummy Shark and Tiger Shark
* Various other fish from the rocks beach and sand bars